|This article may not meet SGTNG's high wiki standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Hair Color: Graying black
- Eye Color: Agate green. Similar more to moss agate as his eyes are marbled with a deeper green.
- ATA Gene Status: Untested
- WTA Gene Status: Untested
- GTA Gene Status: Positive
- Served during 1999-2012
- Showed advanced grasp of both basic and advanced medical processes including surgery, tutelage under the CMO of the Bulgarian Land Forces.
- Blending with symbiote in 2004 voluntarily due to trade with existing Tok'Ra for weaponry.
- Immigration to America in 2012
Born in 1980 during the Cold War in Europe to a doctor and a housewife in the city of Plovdiv. Home schooled until around seventeen, at which time he enrolled in the University of Plovdiv. The last two years of his education were spent in basic training in the Bulgarian Armed Forces, then under the supervision of a medical officer until he completed his degree. His qualifications land him as a general practitioner rather than a specialist, making him ideal for army usage. His lack of humor and good nature when concerning his work earned him the eye of the CMO, who taught him advanced medical procedures such as minor neurosurgery. Since blending with his symbiote under the recommendation of his CMO as a good candidate, Geoff's sense of humor has deteriorated further. His symbiote is the opposite of him in nearly every way, being a bit more lighthearted and friendly. This isn't to say that Abasi is overtly so... he simply lacks the natural, passive hostility Geoff does.
- Due to his host actually being calmer than his symbiote, Geoff is actually in charge of the body most of the time.
- Intelligent to the point of fault. Usually assumes others to be completely ignorant.
- His sense of humor is usually rather grisly or simply not exposed to others.
- Unanimously polite, but often extracts revenge on patients who've wronged him in the past with callous bedside manner and disposing of things such as 'anesthetic'.