|Earth Fleet Command|
|Commander:|| Rear Admiral Michael Taylor,|
|Headquarters:|| International Joint Base Midway,|
Midway Atoll, United States, Terra
|Size:|| First Fleet|
|Parent Unit:||Homeworld Command|
Earth Fleet Command (EFC) is the command structure of the Earth Fleet. It is responsible for the overall operation of the ships constructed with advanced technology procured through the Stargate Program with the primary purpose of Earth Defense. It is a major subordinate command of Homeworld Command.
From 2019 to 2023 it operated under the name Starfleet Command (dropped in part for it's similarity to the fictions Star Trek series). Originally it's Headquarters where in London, however these were bombed in 2021, new headquarters were established in San Francisco, but these again were destroyed in 2023. Now the EFC is headquartered out of a purpose built facility, the centerpiece of the new IJB Midway. Additional fall back facility exist in New York, Montréal, Berlin and Moscow, as well as part of North Atlantic Treaty Organization HQ, the Pentagon, and the new Stargate Command facility as part of the Stargate Atrium.
EFC was responsible for a number of units, prior to the wave of reformation in 2025, including units such as the Taiwanese Task Group, and the Non Military Auxiliary Ships.
- 2020 - 2021: Colonel William Harper, United States Air Force
- 2021 - 2021: Rear Admiral Jason Raltz, United States Navy
- 2021 - 2024: Major General / Lieutenant General Anne Town, United States Air Force
- 2024 - 2025: General Colonel Ivan Petrov, Russian Air Force
- 2025 - Now: Rear Admiral Michael Taylor, Royal Navy
- 2019 - 2021: Fleet Headquarters London - London, United Kingdom.
- 2021 - 2023: Starfleet Command - San Francisco, United States.
- 2023 - Present: International Joint Base Midway - Midway Atoll, United States.
Milky Way GalaxyEdit
- First Fleet - Tasked with exploration and defensive operations within the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Earth Defense Fleet - Tasked with defensive operations in the Sol System.
- First Tactical Wing - Tasked as a quick reaction force as well as a mobile assault force within the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Second Fleet - Tasked with exploration and defensive operations.
- Fast Attack Wing - Tasked with special operations missions in both Pegasus and Milky Way Galaxies.
- Ida Support Squadron - Tasked with resupply, offensive and defensive operations in support of the Ida Expedition.
Earth Fleet Command Senior StaffEdit
|Rear Admiral Michael Taylor|
|Commander, Earth Fleet Command|
|Général de Brigade aérienne Jean-Louis Blanc|
French Air Force
|Deputy Commander, Earth Fleet Command|
|Oberst Aaleigha Klose|
Luftwaffe (German Air Force)
|Chief of Staff, Earth Fleet Command|
|IOA Liason, Earth Fleet Command|
Operation Zones CommandersEdit
|Major General Karl Tenjin|
United States Air Force
|Commander of Milky Way Operations|
Commanding Officer, First Fleet
|Commodore Keith Hale|
|Commander of Pegasus Operations|
Commanding Officer, Second Fleet
|Wing Commander Brittney Graham|
Royal Air Force
|Commanding Officer, Ida Support Squadron|
|Colonel Megan Powers|
United States Air Force
|Commanding Officer, Fast Attack Wing|