- Height: 1.74m
- Weight: 69kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- ATA Gene Status: Negative - Gene Therapy
- WTA Gene Status: Untested
- GTA Gene Status: Negative
- Primary & Secondary:
- Public Primary Schooling in London
- Public Secondary Schooling in Edinburgh
- Post Secondary Education:
- Politics & International Relations Degree at Oxford University
- Father: Colonel John Grant, British Army (Ret.)
- Mother: Catlin Grant
- Primary School Teacher
- Brother: Tom Grant
- MP - Glasgow West
- Public Relations Officer, British Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- November 2010 - December 2011
- Junior British Diplomat, British Embassy in Beijing
- December 2011 - May 2013
- Senior British Diplomat, British Embassy in Tokyo
- May 2013 - February 2016
- Aide for the British Foreign Secretary, Various Locations
- February 2016 - August 2018
- MI5 Agent, Various Locations
- August 2018 - July 2020
- Section Chief, Section A, MI7
- July 2020 - July 2023
- IOA Agent, Homeworld Command
- July 2023 - January 2024
- British Intelligence Liaison, Stargate Command
- January 2024 - March 2025
- Section Chief, Section A, MI7
- March 2025 - Present
Adam was born in England in the city of London. He is son of retired British Army Colonel and a primary school teacher who are both currently living in Larwick on the Shetland Islands. Adam's brother and is currently the MP for Glasgow West. Adam went to state funded primary school in western London before his family moved up to Scotland back to Edinburgh after Adam finished Primary School. They lived in a similar house to the one they used to have in Edinburgh. Adam loved it as it had much more space than the one in London. Adam went to high school in the Leith area of Edinburgh. He decided to go on to university he persuaded a career in politics and diplomacy, going to Oxford University instead of going to one in Scotland.
After getting a politics degree, he joined Her Majesty's Diplomatic Service at the age of 23 and was assigned to the British Embassy in Washington, D.C. and during his time there he applied to become part of MI5 but was rejected mainly due to the cut back in costs by the British Government. He also spent time at the British Embassy in Beijing and Tokyo as Junior and Senior British Diplomat respectively. He had been assigned away from the British Embassy in Beijing and assigned to the one in Tokyo because of his personal anger towards the Chinese government because of their human rights. He then became the Aide for the British Foreign Secretary in 2016. A post that he held till 2018.
He asked to join MI5 again and this time was accepted in late 2018. He was assigned the counter terrorism division. He worked in Paris for most his first year in the job as a MI5. He was acting under the cover that he was still a British diplomat but this time under the name John Francis. He was there as there was a suspected attack on the British embassy in Paris. In mid 2019, a group of protesters against the Stargate Program took control of the embassy and took hostages including Adam. With the aid of the SAS and French Special Forces units the situation was dealt with. He was then assigned to MI7 and relocated back to Britain and was present at the 13th April 2021 Bombings in central London in which left over 60 people dead.
In 2023 he was asked to become a Agent in the IOA to help represent British interests while still working with MI5. He worked along with Sean William at Stargate Command on investigation into Tau'ri Rebellion Activities at Stargate Command and the Stargate Program's other key commands. In 2024, after the investigation was finished he stayed at Stargate Command to work with the Stargate Command Intelligence Department as British Intelligence Liason.
However only a year later he was asked by his former boss to re-join MI7 as Section Chief of Section A which he accepted and moved back to The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.