|2000s:||2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009|
|2010s:||2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019|
|2020s:||2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029|
|Notations:||Pages Needing Update|
- 01/01 Corporal Peter Kruger (USA) is promoted to the rank of Sergeant.
- 01/02 Sergeant Peter Kruger (USA) is assigned to B Company, 2nd of the 506th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, Fort Campbell; Kentucky.
- 01/05: Cadet Robert Ferrante (USAF) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant.
- 01/05: Lieutenant James Anderson (RCN) is promoted to Lieutenant Commander.
- 01/06: The USS Midway is commissioned.
- 01/08: Second Lieutenant Robert Ferrante (USAF) is assigned as a pilot in the 10th Air Base Wing in Colorado Springs, CO.
- 01/08: Second Lieutenant Samuel Denham (USAF) is promoted to First Lieutenant.
- 01/08: Second Lieutenant Lucas Bridger (USAF) is assigned to civilian aid unit heading to Israel.
- 01/08: First Lieutenant William Maxwell (USAF) is promoted to Captain.
- 01/10: Captain Harrison Lin (ROTAF) is assigned as a squadron leader in the 443rd Tactical Fighter Wing (443聯隊), at Tainan AFB.
- 01/11: Captain John Carter (USAF) is assigned to Atlantis Expedition Team 4.
- 01/14: First Lieutenant Korin Leonard (USAF) is assigned as the Atlantis Expedition Team 3 commander.
- 01/15: First Lieutenant Samuel Denham (USAF) is assigned as a KC-135 Navigational Officer to the 909TH Air Rescue Squadron, at Kadena Air Base.
- 01/16: Lieutenant Colonel Karl Tenjin (USAF) is promoted to Colonel.
- 01/30: Second Lieutenant Jonathan Tenjin (USA) is assigned to the United States Army Special Operations Command.
- 01/30: Cadet Dylan Cussons (USAF) enters the United States Air Force Academy.
- 01/30: First Lieutenant Jason Dracar (SAS) is promoted to Captain.
- 02/01: The HMS Caralis enters construction at the BAE Shipyard.
- 02/03: Private Dylan Callaghan (USMC) is promoted to Private First Class & assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, deployed to the Middle East, based out of Camp Pendleton, California.
- 02/05: The RFS Kerimov is launched.
- 02/14: Cadet Julian Armstrong (USAF) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant.
- 02/18: Second Lieutenant Julian Armstrong (USAF) is assigned as a weapons specialist to "Never Never Land" Military Base in the Nevada Desert.
- 02/18: A revolution begins in Ukraine.
- 02/22: The parliament of Ukraine votes to remove the president of Ukraine from power.
- 02/23: The Ukrainian revolution ends; Ukraine begins cracking down on non-Ukrainian ethnic groups, protests begin in support & opposition of the new government.
- 02/24: Head of Ukrainian government declares that the Crimea, a region with a majority of ethnic Russians, would remain part of Ukraine. Protests are held for a Pro-Russian administrator.
- 02/25: Protestors block Crimea's parliament, & demand a referendum for independence. Russian troops/"local volunteers" take control of the main access to Sevastopol.
- 02/26: Fighting between protestors in Ukraine & Crimea.
- 02/27: Russian-speaking gunmen take control of Crimea's parliament building & Council of Ministers building; internal conflict within the government takes place.
- 02/28: Gunmen take control of Simferopol International Airport, another unit takes control of Sevastopol International Airport; tentative identification of armed forces as Russian Black Sea Fleet troops (as reported by the Ukrainian minister of internal affairs) or Crimean self-defense patrols (as reported by Russian news), later reports suggest the gunmen are from the Main Intelligence Directorate (MID) of Russia. Russian missile boat blockades the e Balaklava Harbor, where ships of the Ukrainian Sea Guard were stationed & Russian military helicopters were moved to Sevastopol from Anapa, tentatively ID'd as Mi-24 assault helicopters. Russian personnel state that 13 Russian IL-76 transports, each carrying around 150 airborne troops, landed in Hvardiyske military airport. Ministry of Defense for Ukraine acknowledges efforts by Russian troops to take over areas of Crimea.
- 02/28: President of the United States Barack Obama (USG) states that any military action by the Russian Federation would come with a cost.
- 02/28: Captain Franklin Covner (USN) takes command of the USS Valley Forge.
- 03/01: Crimea's prime minister, established by pro-Russian militants, appeals to Vladimir Putin (RU) for support & states he is taking control of all security forces in Crimea, while moving the date of the self-sovereignty referendum up by almost two months. Ukraine denies validity of pro-Russian Crimean prime minister, stating he was elected illegally. Russia approves use of military force in Crimea, still legally a Ukrainian province. Ukrainian navy & sea guard are allegedly forced from their bases in Sevastopol. Former Ukrainian officials call for immediate end of Karkiv pact, allowing lease of Ukrainian soil for military purposes to Russia.
- 03/01: Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill (USAF) is promoted to General.
- 03/01: Jeremy Daniels (USAF) passes away.
- 03/02: Ukrainian military & support forces still in Crimea are pressured to surrender, with several units surrendering. Crimean officials claim no Ukrainian forces remain active within Crimea. Ukraine calls up reserve forces; armed Pro-Russian/Russian Armed Forces units take control of major sites in Crimea.
- 03/05: Sean William (US) enters the FBI Academy.
- 03/05: Venezuela & Panama severe diplomatic & political connections.
- 03/14: Jin Tan (RT) joins the Republic of Taiwan Armed Forces.
- 03/16: A referendum is held on the status of Crimea.
- 03/20: Lieutenant (J.G.) Stephanie Tang (USN) is assigned as an Air Patrol F-35B Pilot & the Assistant Wing Commander at Yongsan Garrison, USFK.
- 03/20: First Lieutenant Gordon Nelson (USAF) enters Astronaut training at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- 03/21: Captain Aaron Baker (RCAF) is promoted to Major & assigned as a CF-18 pilot to the 425 Tactical Fighter Squadron at CFB Bagotville.
- 03/21: Captain Christopher Hubbard (CA) is promoted to Major & assigned to Atlantis.
- 03/21: The Russian Federation formally annexes Crimea from Ukraine.
- 03/24: The United Kingdom, United States, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, & Canada temporarily suspend the Russian Federation from the G8.
- 03/27: The United Nations declares Crimea's referendum for independence invalid, & recognizes Ukraine's borders including Crimea.
- 03/28: Airman First Class James Calmara (USAF) is promoted to Senior Airman.
- 04/01: Shao-Wei (Second Lieutenant) Chang An (PLAAF) is promoted to Zhong-Wei (First Lieutenant).
- 04/02: Airman Brian Coffin (USAF) graduates Pararescue School, & is promoted to Airman First Class. He is also assigned to 55th Rescue Squadron, 563rd Rescue Group out of Davis-Mothan AFB.
- 04/05: Lieutenant John Price (SAS) is promoted to Captain.
- 04/08: Major Eddie Wu (ROTAF) is assigned as the Military Science Adviser to the Industrial Technology Research Institute in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- 04/10: In response to the on-going Crimean crisis, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) temporarily strips Russia of all of it's rights as a member nation.
- 04/15: Jin Tan (ROTMC) enters basic training.
- 04/16: Lieutenant Colonel Evan Lorne (USAF) is promoted to Colonel.
- 04/19: Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Braddock (RCAF) is assigned as the executive officer of the HMCS Borealis.
- 04/19: Cadet Jack Huang (ROTAF) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant & assigned to the F-CK-2 Defense Force.
- 04/21: Second Lieutenant Jonathan Tenjin (USA) is promoted.
- 05/01: The NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen (DEN) retires, being replaced by Yulia Tymoshenko (UKR).
- 05/02: David Craig (US) enters officer training at Fort McKinley Military Academy.
- 05/04: Lieutenant Jean Saunière (FAF) is promoted to Capitaine.
- 05/06: Second Lieutenant Chris Sloan (USAF) is promoted to First Lieutenant & assigned as an F-22/F-35 pilot to Ramstein Air Base in Germany.
- 05/09: Vince Charlton (USG) is hired by the International Oversight Advisory Liaison to the Pentagon.
- 05/16: Capitaine Jean Saunière (FAF) is assigned to work on "Project Time Machine".
- 05/22: The NRF Charles de Gaulle is launched.
- 05/22: Cadet Carolyn Kelly (NZSAS) is commissioned as a second lieutenant & enters the New Zealand Special Air Service Training.
- 05/22: First Lieutenant Rei Hoh (ROTA) immigrates to the United States of America.
- 05/22: The Royal Thai Army overthrows the interim government of Thailand.
- 05/24: Captain Robert Dragodamnio (USAF) is assigned as the Chief of Security for 72nd Security Forces Squadron at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 05/28: First Lieutenant Corran Halcyon (USAF) is promoted to Captain.
- 05/30: Sadie Ford (USAR) enters the United States Air Force Academy.
- 06/04: Second Lieutenant Andrew Parker (USMC) is promoted to First Lieutenant.
- 06/05: Albert Thornton (UK) graduates from the University of Cambridge with a Bachelors in Archaeology & Anthropology.
- 06/06: Ashlyn Techryn (US) enters Skylar Aerial Tech College.
- 06/11: Chicago Eastlyn (US) goes through USAF OCS.
- 06/12: The ANZS Voyager is launched.
- 06/21: Doctor Daniel Jackson (USG) heads to Atlantis to conduct research into the Ancients.
- 06/24: First Lieutenant Rei Hoh (ROTA) begins her induction training at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Seattle, Washington.
- 06/25: Captain Julian Armstrong (USAF) is assigned to the F-302 Pilot Training/Fighter Interceptor Squadron 47 (VFA-47) "The Dragons".
- 07/09: Megan Archer (US) enters the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- 07/10: First Lieutenant Tobias Macqueen (USA) is assigned to a diplomatic security detail for the United States of America representative to Republic of Taiwan & People's Republic of China to negotiate peace.
- 07/12: Connor Slade (UK) graduates from the Tresham College of Further & Higher Education in Kettering, England.
- 07/12: Cadet Samual Harbour (ASAS) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant.
- 07/17: Marlu Quest (UK) is hired as a WATI Researcher, 3rd Class in Filton, UK.
- 07/18: Elsa Menochet (FR) is killed in a car accident in Val Thorens, France.
- 07/21: Jin Tan (ROTMC) is selected for officer training.
- 07/22: Ryan Brown (AUS) enters Enlisted Naval Training aboard the HMAS Stirling (Fleet Base West), at Perth, Western Australia.
- 07/22: Captain Charles Knight (SAS) is promoted to Major.
- 07/25: The Republic of Taiwan & the People's Republic of China stand down their militaries, ending the 4th Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 07/30: Major Christian Levi (GFA) is assigned as the commanding officer of Stargate Command Team 13.
- 08/01: Cadet Jack Roberts (CA) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant.
- 08/05: The RFS Gagarin is mothballed.
- 08/06: Cadet Zeke Anderson (USMC) enters the Officer Candidates Course at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia.
- 08/10: Second Lieutenant Jack Roberts (CA) is assigned to a Canadian Peacekeeping Force sent to Sudan.
- 08/12: Rav samal (First Sergeant) Eli Aarons (IDF) is promoted to Rav samal rishon (Senior First Sergeant) & assigned as a Signal Intelligence Analyst with Unit 8200 in the Israeli Intelligence Corps.
- 08/13: Sergeant Jacob Miller (USA) is assigned as the Company Sergeant for B Company, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, based out of Fort Benning, Georgia.
- 08/14: Private William Mann (CA) takes his Basic Military Qualification, at the Canadian Forces Leadership & Recruit School, in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec.
- 08/16: Second Lieutenant James Busby (SAS) is promoted to First Lieutenant.
- 08/20: Charles Callaghan (UK) enters Harvard Medical School to study medicine.
- 08/21: Lieutenant Jason Walker (RCAF) is assigned to the HMCS Borealis as an F-302 pilot.
- 08/25: Second Lieutenant Samual Harbour (ASAS) enters the Australian SAS Training at Campbell Barracks in Swanbourne, Perth, Western Australia.
- 08/25: Cadet William Siegfried (CA) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant, graduating from the Royal Military College of Canada with a Bachelors in Military & Strategic Studies.
- 08/29: Second Lieutenant Steven O'Neil (USAF) is assigned as a security officer for the Stargate Training Program.
- 08/30: The HMAS Sydney is decommissioned.
- 08/30: Jack Greene (US) enters the United States Air Force Academy.
- 09/01: Second Lieutenant William Siegfried (CA) is assigned as a Infantry Platoon Officer at CFB Borden, Ontario.
- 09/02: Cadet Nick Anderson (USAF) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant & assigned as an F-35B pilot to Afghanistan.
- 09/02: Corporal Joanne Rhodes (USA) is promoted to Sergeant.
- 09/03: Toby Hutchins (UK) begins training at the Infantry Training Centre, Catterick.
- 09/09: Agent Nathan Black (CSIS) is assigned as the Canadian Security Intelligence Service liaison to Military Intelligence, Section 5 in London.
- 09/10: Agent Sean William (FBI) is selected for classified work in the FBI Counter-terrorism Division.
- 09/12: Jamie Marcus (UK) enters the Royal Air Force College Cranwell.
- 09/12: Chief Special Warfare Operator David Archer (USN) enters OCS.
- 09/14: Nolan Etearna (US) enters the United States Air Force Academy.
- 09/14: Christene Etearna (US) enters the United States Air Force Academy.
- 09/15: Second Lieutenant Samual Harbour (ASAS) is assigned to Squadron 2, SASR.
- 09/17: Leading Rate Chris MacKay (RN) is promoted to Petty Officer.
- 09/18: Midshipman James Colbert (USN) enters the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 09/20: Private Aaron Hughes (USMC) begins basic training at Parris Island, South Carolina.
- 09/24: First Lieutenant Edward Connolly (USMC) enters Marine Corps Security Forces School.
- 09/30: Fänrik Jonas Eriksson (SAC) is assigned to a Stockholm-based Special Forces unit.
- 10/02: Connor Slade (UK) enters Oxford University of Science & Technology in Oxford, England.
- 10/10: Petty Officer Chris MacKay (RN) is assigned as an instructor in the British Stargate Training Program.
- 10/10: First Lieutenant Edward Connolly (USMC) is assigned to Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
- 10/11: Seamen Ryan Brown (RAN) becomes an Electrical Technician Apprentice aboard the HMAS Toowoomba (FFH 156).
- 10/15: Michael Chambers (AUS) is hired as a paralegal by McMaster & Associates Law Office in Melbourne.
- 10/19: Second Lieutenant Chicago Eastlyn (USAF) is assigned to the Pentagon to work in Communications Signals Intelligence.
- 10/20: The RFS Gagarin is sold to the United Nations.
- 10/20: Cadet Zeke Anderson (USMC) is commissioned as a Second Lieutenant.
- 10/21: Second Lieutenant Zeke Anderson (USMC) enters The Basic School, Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia.
- 11/01: Sigma Base on P6T-4DU is established.
- 11/10: Dmitry Medvedev (RU), the Russian Federation's president is assassinated.
- 11/11: Cadet Pierre Laurie (FAF) is commissioned as a Sous-Lieutenant (Second Lieutenant) & assigned as a Flight Surgeon, at French Airbase Abu Dhabi.
- 11/16: Fänrik Judith Jenssen (SAC) is assigned as a medical officer to Skaraborg Air Force Base.
- 11/17: Jessica McRae begins Bachelors Degree in Analytical Chemistry with the Open University.
- 11/22: Private William Mann (RCMC) enters the Marine Commandos Training at CFB Esquimalt in Esquimalt, British Columbia.
- 11/25: Second Lieutenant James Jackson (USA) is promoted to First Lieutenant.
- 11/29: Major Henry Sutherland (RCMC) is promoted to Lieutenant Colonel & promoted to leading Stargate Command Team 20.
- 12/05: First Lieutenant James Jackson (USA) is assigned to Stargate Command.
- 12/10: Lieutenant Commander James Anderson (RCN) is assigned to CFB Esqualt as an instructor.
- 12/10: Cadet David Archer (USN) is commissioned as an Ensign.
- 12/17: Private Aaron Hughes (USMC) is promoted to Private First Class.
- 12/18: Ensign David Archer (USN) enters starts Intelligence Training.
- 12/18: Private First Class Aaron Hughes (USMC) is granted leave.
- 12/20: Lieutenant Colonel David Eddings (USMC) is assigned for the White House Honor Guard.
- 12/25: Private William Mann (RCMC) is assigned to Echo Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Canadian Marine Regiment.